Summary: Independently manages a variety of general office activities and operations by personally performing the following duties in administrative support for Division office operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Analyzes and organizes operations and procedures such as bookkeeping, information management, filing systems, requisition of supplies, office equipment and maintenance, and other clerical services.
- Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization.
- Answer all phones in a timely manner. Record messages and distribute accordingly.
- Monitor fax machine and distribute documents accordingly.
- Data entry from job card into sales orders in Computer System.
- Create invoices in Computer System.
- Make collection calls on overdue invoices, compiles call reports.
- Routes incoming mail.
- Compose and types routine correspondence.
- Collect all expense reports from division employees; check for accuracy and make sure that all receipts are attached; get Division Manager to approve; email to the corporate office weekly.
- Updates check register accordingly and email to Controller in the corporate office daily.
- Assist Human Resources with the processing of Division new hires.
- Calculate time cards daily; scan legible copies and send to Human Resources in a timely manor every Monday and assist with any questions related.
- Assist Division Manager with various duties as requested.
- Assists with the development of the office budget, and recommends cost reductions programs.
- Maintains contact information on customers and outside vendors.
- Composes and types routine correspondence.
- Transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
Education and/or Experience: Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; less than 3 years
related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid Driver's License
Other Skills and Abilities: Microsoft Office experience or equivalent.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license .
Other Qualifications: Microsoft Office experience or equivalent.