Summary: Assists in the day to day operations of the shop. Available to help all shop personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Follow schedule for workflow to achieve goals set by Management
· Work as a member of company “team”: Cooperation is a must, Courtesy is mandatory
· Keep shop clean
· Deliver and pickup parts as assigned
· Assist to open and close shop
· Assist with rebuilding of compressor valves and packing cases – consists of disassembly, cleaning, machining, lapping, reassembling, testing, packaging and labeling
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience: High school degree required. Some college or technical school preferred. Experience working in a shop preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid Driver’s License.
Other Qualifications: Microsoft Office experience or equivalent.