Summary: Manages a variety of general office activities by personally performing the following duties in administrative support for Division operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer all phones in a timely manner. Record messages and distribute accordingly. Monitor fax machine and distribute documents accordingly.
- Data entry from job card into sales orders in Computer System. Create invoices in Computer System.
- Obtain purchase orders for customer orders. Mail invoices and purchase orders to customer.
- Obtain freight cost for hot shot and special shipping to charge customers.
- Keep customer files current and accurate. Greet all walk in customers.
- Make collection calls on overdue invoices, compiles Aging.
- Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for office equipment maintenance.
- Maintains contact information on customers and outside vendors. Call Reports
- Input certain customer invoices in customer software for payment.
- Collect all expense reports from division employees; check for accuracy and make sure that all receipts are attached; get Division Manager to approve; email to the corporate office weekly.
- Update check register & deposits accordingly and email to Controller in corporate office daily.
- Assist Human Resources with the processing of Division new hires.
- Calculate time cards daily; scan legible copies and send to Human Resources in a timely manner every Monday & assist with any question related to timecards.
- Assist Division Manager with various duties as requested.
- Composes and types routine correspondence.
- Transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
Education and/or Experience: Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; prefer a minimum of 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid Driver’s License
Other Qualifications: Microsoft Office experience or equivalent.